PASSION BMW E36 Forum Index
PASSION BMW E36
Retrouvons-nous et parlons de notre passion !

PASSION BMW E36 Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: [TUTO] REPARER votre Clim Auto soi meme (photo a l'appui) ::
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PASSION BMW E36 Forum Index -> TOUT CE QUI TOUCHE A NOTRE E36 -> TUTORIELS -> Intérieur
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Gege021
ACCRO DE LA MARQUE !
ACCRO DE LA MARQUE !

Prénom: gege

PostPosted: Sat 19 Jul 2008 - 23:19    Post subject: [TUTO] REPARER votre Clim Auto soi meme (photo a l'appui) Reply with quote

J'ai trouver sa sur un autre site

http://www.macadamizer.com/bmwfix.html

http://jokerfree.free.fr/Reparation d'un clim auto en anglais.doc

il faut simplement remplacer le condensateur bleu d'une valeur 47 micro-farad ou encore 470 nano-farad ce sont les meme valeurs en faite il simplement respecter la tension minimun de 25 volt voir meme superieur

http://img.xooimage.com/files29/d/1/8/clim-1-4fb678.jpg

http://img.xooimage.com/files29/7/5/8/clim-2-4fb67e.jpg

http://img.xooimage.com/files29/6/b/1/clim-3-4fb683.jpg

The Repair First thing you have to do is get the Climate Control computer out of the car. To do that, first you have to get your Multi-Function Display out of the way. This is very easy; put your hand into your sunglass or whatever slot, put your fingers through the hole in the top of the holder, and push the MFD forward to pop it out:

Yes, I realize my car is dirty. Slide the MFD forward, pop it out, and let it hang out of the way:

Now, just reach into the MFD's slot and push the Climate Control computer forward with your fingers:

If you flip the computer over, you will need to remove the two wiring harnesses that connect it to the car. The Black one just pulls straight out; the other one, you flip the white lever and the connector pops out. You gotta love these BMW connectors...

Now that it's undone, get it over to your workbench, and take out the four screws on the back. They have a Philips head, but the screws are in tight and are pretty soft, so I ended up using a small flat-head screwdriver to get them out. You mileage may vary:

With the screws out, you need to pop the tab on one side out with a screwdriver, and then squeeze together the tabs on the other side to get the front of the computer off:

Next. pop out the circuit board with the display on it:

Next, remove the fan for the AC control (I think that is what this is, not completely sure). You might want to do this before you get the front of the computer off, because the screws again are small and soft and you may want to have more structural soundness to work with. It worked for me this way, though, so it's up to you. Remove the connector by pulling it straight out:

Next, you need to slide the main circuit board out. This is both easier and harder than it looks. There are two tabs on either side of the housing that hold the board in place:

I got one side popped out easily by pushing the board forward from the back with a screwdrive while applying some pressure to the housing. The other side was tougher -- I had to use one screwdriver to pry away the housing while pushing from the back with the other one:

It wasn't that hard once I figured out what to do. Push the board forward from the back until it slides out easily, and you end up with this:

The next thing you want to do is locate the proper capcitor on the fron of the circuit board -- it's the square blue one closest to the big blue connector:

If you flip the board over, you can locate the two pins for the capacitor in question by first getting into the general area, then looking for a small surface-mount resistor -- the two pins for the capcitor are right next to that surface-mount resistor (the screwdriver is pointing at the resistor):

I used a razor blade to scrape away some of the laquer coating from the pins, then used my soldering iron and a desolder wick to remove the solder from the pins. Once the solder was removed, I was able to easily pull the capacitor out from the front with my needle-nose pliers (I had to rock it a bit to break away the lacquer, but it came out pretty easily). I chased the holes with a piece of stiff wire (probably an old guitar string) of the right diameter, then inserted the new capacitor. A little solder later, I snipped off the leads, and the new cap was in place:

Reassembly was the opposite of disassembly, as one might expect -- everything went back together very easy. I popped the repaired computer in the car, and it worked perfectly! I'll let you know if it continues to work, but it sure looks good so far.

Total time to repair: About 90 minutes, but now that I've done it once, I could probably do it again in under an hour easy. Total price: 49 cents, plus tax -- I already had everything else. Even if you have to buy everything from scratch. it would still be a LOT cheaper than getting a new or rebuilt computer!

a+

PostPosted: Sat 19 Jul 2008 - 23:19    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Vie2Bohème
BANNIS DU FORUM
BANNIS DU FORUM

Prénom: .

PostPosted: Sun 20 Jul 2008 - 16:56    Post subject: [TUTO] REPARER votre Clim Auto soi meme (photo a l'appui) Reply with quote

Vraiment cool de ta part quand on sait que certains vendent cette infos sur Ebay  ! Okay
LE BORGNE
MODÉRATEUR

Prénom: Geoff
Autre Modèle BMW

PostPosted: Sun 20 Jul 2008 - 16:59    Post subject: [TUTO] REPARER votre Clim Auto soi meme (photo a l'appui) Reply with quote

NICKEL poto, c'est coul et sa va servir a eclaircir certain point...

§§§ JUSTINE EN VENTE §§§

juh
Petit newbite
Petit newbite

PostPosted: Thu 7 Aug 2008 - 17:51    Post subject: [TUTO] REPARER votre Clim Auto soi meme (photo a l'appui) Reply with quote

BONJOUR JE CHERCHE LE SCHEMA DE PRINCIPE DU BOITIER DE CLIM AUTO DE MON E36
Vie2Bohème
BANNIS DU FORUM
BANNIS DU FORUM

Prénom: .

PostPosted: Thu 7 Aug 2008 - 17:54    Post subject: [TUTO] REPARER votre Clim Auto soi meme (photo a l'appui) Reply with quote

Last edited by Vie2Bohème on Thu 7 Aug 2008 - 17:56; edited 1 time in total
Dédé325
BANNIS DU FORUM
BANNIS DU FORUM

Cartons: Bannissement

PostPosted: Thu 7 Aug 2008 - 17:54    Post subject: [TUTO] REPARER votre Clim Auto soi meme (photo a l'appui) Reply with quote

edit modo, d'une tu dois te présenter en section nouveaux membres, et ecrire en minuscule, ensuite on essayera de t'aider Wink
dadibecom
Petit newbite
Petit newbite

Prénom: David

PostPosted: Fri 14 Nov 2008 - 17:20    Post subject: [TUTO] REPARER votre Clim Auto soi meme (photo a l'appui) Reply with quote

gege021 wrote:
J'ai trouver sa sur un autre site
http://www.macadamizer.com/bmwfix.html

http://jokerfree.free.fr/Reparation d'un clim auto en anglais.doc

il faut simplement remplacer le condensateur bleu d'une valeur 47 micro-farad ou encore 470 nano-farad ce sont les meme valeurs en faite il simplement respecter la tension minimun de 25 volt voir meme superieur

http://img.xooimage.com/files29/d/1/8/clim-1-4fb678.jpg

http://img.xooimage.com/files29/7/5/8/clim-2-4fb67e.jpg

http://img.xooimage.com/files29/6/b/1/clim-3-4fb683.jpg

a+

Salut , ça répare aussi les pxel qui ont disparu sur les écran de la clim???

V.I.P. EN BMW !

Prénom: Yann-éric
E36 328i : M52B28

PostPosted: Fri 14 Nov 2008 - 21:12    Post subject: [TUTO] REPARER votre Clim Auto soi meme (photo a l'appui) Reply with quote

Je crois pas David,si il te manque des pixels c'est foutu à mon avis.
Petit newbite
Petit newbite

PostPosted: Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 13:50    Post subject: [TUTO] REPARER votre Clim Auto soi meme (photo a l'appui) Reply with quote

Merci Yanric......bon je vais voir une autre solution......
V.I.P. EN BMW !

PostPosted: Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 14:33    Post subject: [TUTO] REPARER votre Clim Auto soi meme (photo a l'appui) Reply with quote

Met un 18 touches si t'en a pas au cas ou tu le changes.
Petit newbite
Petit newbite

PostPosted: Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 18:46    Post subject: [TUTO] REPARER votre Clim Auto soi meme (photo a l'appui) Reply with quote

Pourquoi un 18 touches??excuse moi je suis dans ce domaine, c´est compatible?? c´est moins cher??? et les 18 touches sera mieux pourquoi?
j´ai une 325tds an.97, chez Bm ça coute déja 300euros....
merci de m´aider

V.I.P. EN BMW !

PostPosted: Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 19:35    Post subject: [TUTO] REPARER votre Clim Auto soi meme (photo a l'appui) Reply with quote

Excuse je croyais que tu parlais de l'ordi de bord.
Si c'est ta commande de clim qui manque des pixels là je sais pas.
C'est pas courant que ça arrive.
Elle marche quand même?

Petit newbite
Petit newbite

PostPosted: Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 20:30    Post subject: [TUTO] REPARER votre Clim Auto soi meme (photo a l'appui) Reply with quote

elle semble marcher, cela ne fait que 1 semaine que j´ai la voiture. pour l´ordi, je n´ai pas le bouquin, et je ne sais pas comment l´utiliser, ni comment mettre l´heure, je touche aux boutons , mais rien.....pourquoi un ordinateur de bord de 18 touches, c´est qoui l´avantage????tu connais un site d´ou il vende ce matériel pas cher???
Petit newbite
Petit newbite

PostPosted: Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 20:34    Post subject: [TUTO] REPARER votre Clim Auto soi meme (photo a l'appui) Reply with quote

elle est belle ta caisse, elle est de quel année?? c´est couleur schartzII??
V.I.P. EN BMW !

PostPosted: Sat 15 Nov 2008 - 20:41    Post subject: [TUTO] REPARER votre Clim Auto soi meme (photo a l'appui) Reply with quote

Regarde là c'est expliqué.
http://passionbmw.vraiforum.com/t2036-TUTO-Montage-d-un-ODB-18-touches-a-pa…

Oui c'est schwartz II,elle est de 96,merci du compliment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PASSION BMW E36 Forum Index -> TOUT CE QUI TOUCHE A NOTRE E36 -> TUTORIELS -> Intérieur All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006